 General / 360
Re: LUGnet historical moment -- (was: Got 1999 mini catalog!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:24:19 GMT

Hey that aint no s..t. I noticed the same

Viva lugnet

Dave
Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
Irving De la Cruz <irvingd@halcyon.com> wrote:
I bought a set today which had one of those one-page catalogs with some of
the 1999 sets including Star Wars (!!!), Rock Raiders, and Space port. I

Whoohoo -- looks like this was posted here before RTL, making LUGnet THE
place to get the Scoop.

Quotes 'R' Us                       ---> • http://quotes-r-us.org/