 General / 394
Re: LUGnet historical moment -- (was: Got 1999 mini catalog!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 01:50:40 GMT

Perhaps a Princess... wrote in message <363a60d2.33520673@209.68.63.236>...
On Sat, 31 Oct 1998 00:59:05 GMT, "Irving De la Cruz"
<irvingd@halcyon.com> wrote:

How many people feel the same?

I have not looked at RTL except for a very little bit during the beta
of Lugnet. It's just much easier to handle this way.

Ditto.  Too much wading through crap on RTL (to each his own definition of
crap).

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?