 General / 44501
Re: Now that I've had a chance to see the new colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:31:19 GMT

This article suggests that TLC is willing to mislead for the sake of saving
their reputation and then deny their intentions:

http://www.praguepost.com/P03/2003/Art/1218/busi3.php

T,
can you double-check this link; it does not work for me(?).

Scott A