 General / 40382
Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:39:39 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Larry Pieniazek writes:
it's pretty tame stuff indeed.

Yeah, after all the build-up, the actual page of links was almost shockingly
mundane, and a bit of a letdown, I must say.  Thanks for excavating it,
though, Bryan.

I gotta say, while I won't be pasting the page up into my copy of "Ten best
designed web pages ever" (I hate stuff that blinks),

You really do get the feeling of "trumped up charges" after reading that
article and then seeing the page of links in question.  Perhaps it'll turn
out that this guy's worst crime against humanity is his bad web design.
(Whether or not you should be hauled off to jail for blinking web crap,
though, is a matter best left to off-topic.debate.)

-Rev. Smith