 MediaWatch / 855
Re: OT Brick Testament CONSPIRACY??!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 01:15:49 GMT

BTW, the CIA doesn't have legal jurisdiction, so you can probably take them >off
the list.

Legal jurisdiction, they'd just assinate you.  I got no doubt the CIA is our
secret police.  BTW, if I dissapear tomorrow, it's the CIA...

And the NSA's position would be very shaky indeed.

What do these guys do anyway?  They're the Illuminati's strong arm, aren't they?

Mark