 MediaWatch / 850
Re: Help defend the artist! (was Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 22:27:46 GMT

Exactly! That is an excellent point Steve. I would think that all the
positive reations and media attention Brendon's work has recv'd will stand
on it own.
Too bad the actions of one perv make other peoples names/work get dragged
thru the mud.

In lugnet.mediawatch, Steven Combs writes:
I would also add that a review of the 20 Questions article on BimP would
shed a whole "lotta" light on the Reverend's view of the bible and it's
message.  Sheesh...don't journalist do their research anymore?  This is
simply nuts.

Steven