 MediaWatch / 872
Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 00:46:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Beckwith writes:
Inspired by one of Larry's posts, I found the Google cache of the links page:

http://216.239.53.100/search?q=cache:home.clara.net/patmac/links.html

It is worth noting that there is also a link to LUGNet.

Bryan Beckwith

Hey, thanks for digging. What was the magic search string?

I gotta say, while I won't be pasting the page up into my copy of "Ten best
designed web pages ever" (I hate stuff that blinks), it's pretty tame stuff
indeed.