 MediaWatch / 846
Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Kyle Beatty writes:

Your reporter evidently did not have time to actually visit all the
"questionable internet sites" mentioned in the article or she would have
discovered that the "twisted biblical tales" in the Brick Testament are only
as twisted as their source material. The Bible.

How true. It always amuses me at how our society "shuns" those parts of the
Bible that aren't all holy and pure. Guess what people? You have to deal with
the bad AND the good because the original writers are trying to TELL you
something important! And in the case of this "jornalist", all I can say is that
her and her editor should be run out of the business for allowing such an
obvious POS to be printed. It makes the National Inquirer read like the New
York Times. Yeesh!

-alex