 MediaWatch / 845
Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 08:48:51 GMT

Don't bother - the FBI already knows you like LEGO. And their logic might
not be as rigorous as that reporter's. (That was sarcasm. I hope.)

Would the FBI care?  (I don't think the FBI starts looking at you until your
a suspect of something, so unless you've got a reason to think the FBI may
be after you...)  I'd think the NSA, CIA, or the newly formed Homeland
Security Department would be more interested in keeping this sort of
information.
I know my file is probably big and lumpy, where ever it is.  Isn't our
"free" society grand?  (that was sarcasm)  Let's just hope that Bush doesn't
re-invent the stone age.  (that was more sarcasm)  Well, that should have
done the trick, NOW the FBI should be looking at me. :P

Mark