 MediaWatch / 864
Re: Help defend the artist! (was Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:15:32 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Kevin Wilson writes:
Eric Sophie wrote in message ...
Too bad the actions of one perv make other peoples names/work get dragged
thru the mud.

Eric, re this and your previous remark: the guy has been investigated for
*allegations*. Not convicted. Innocent until proved guilty, remember?

And given that the source of all our info on this so far is the journalist
who did less than good homework on the BT, I would take everything said in
that article with a very large sackful of salt.

I was googling around yesterday and found another paper that carried the
story. No idea if they were just re-reporting what was said

http://www.expressandstar.com/artman/publish/article_20595.shtml

I also found what I THINK is the website in question, but it appears to be gone

http://home.clara.net/patmac/tory.html

However google cached it

http://216.239.53.100/search?q=cache:tXuEm9ZySQwC:home.clara.net/patmac/tory.html+mcloughlin+cannock&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

regrettably the links page (which would seem to be able to answer what was
what) either isn't cached or I didn't hit on the right keywords.

Perhaps someone else may have some luck