 MediaWatch / 843
Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 05:16:00 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, James Trobaugh writes:
This is very weird how they grouped the Brick Testament site along with the
other offensive material...I guess I better purge my cache at work! Seems
like they have blown this way out of proportion at this poor guys expense
(or they were just looking for something to get him on)

jt

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100localnews/page.cfm?objectid=12488136&method=full&siteid=50002

Don't bother - the FBI already knows you like LEGO. And their logic might
not be as rigorous as that reporter's. (That was sarcasm. I hope.)