 General / 36108
Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:19:47 GMT

I would leave the 1980 European Train catalog on Kjeld's nightstand.

http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1980/c80eutr/index.html

It would be open to page 13.

http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1980/c80eutr/c80eutr-13.html

Why?
a) My parents brought this catalog home from a trip to Europe.
Unfortunately, they did not bring any train sets home. I paged through that
catalog hundreds of times. And I wrote "Susan Williams" many letters asking
her to bring the trains to the US. This catalog alone is 100% responsible
for my love of Lego trains.

b) I really want automated points, lights and other accessories brought to
the 9v system.

Great topic, Suz.

Bryan

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message
Here's a question - for no special reason but fun:

If you could leave -any- book on Kjeld's nightstand for him to read • tonight,
what would it be?

(Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen is owner/head of The LEGO Company)

-Suz

[sorry for admin ID on this, please ignore]