 General / 36109
36108  |  36110
Subject:
March 9th LUGCO meeting highlights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugco
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:48:33 GMT

Hi Folks, Jon here. (thats a joke Todd. ;-)
I just uploaded about 30 pics from our last LUGCO meeting.  The meeting was
held at Michael Daniel's house.

One of the activities of this meeting was to make a "Wrong side of the
tracks" part of Woosville, Michael's town.  A strip of track was laid down
and various odd things occurred on the wrong side of it. (Although all I
really had were some bots, aliens and spaceships-- I know. I'm lame.)

SEE:

-Trading!
-Fuzzy's amazing mosaic!
-Some Eiretech 05 Bots disintegrate a cuddly kitten!
-The Woosville riot police intercept the bots!
-Todd Trotter's speedy car!
-Fuzzy's ?-wing!
-Aliens!
-A benifit rock concert for "ferns"!
-More aliens!
-The pictures I didn't take of Todd's army surplus store! (curses)
-A bunch of other stuff!

-Jon