 General / 36111
Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:57:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Here's a question - for no special reason but fun:

If you could leave -any- book on Kjeld's nightstand for him to read
tonight, what would it be?

I guess I was thinking along the lines of,
  Steven Levy's "Insanely Great"
because I wish Kjeld were the Steve Jobs of toys.

But perhaps he'd re-read that other little book...
   "Mindstorms: Children, Computers, and Powerful Ideas"
    by Seymour Papert and John Sculley

Or maybe he'd enjoy something like,
  "101 Quality Toys You Can Make"

[sigh] I dunno, if it were a LEGO-related book, it'd have to be left open to
a page with their original Core Values prominantly visible.

Oh Ok, I'll stop being sarcastic...

I'd really like to leave a fun children's book, like
   Richard Scarry's "What Do People Do All Day?"
It's still a favorite of mine.

:-)

-Suz  (who has a fantasy of LEGO licencing Busytown)