 General / 36253
Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 01:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Here's a question - for no special reason but fun:

If you could leave -any- book on Kjeld's nightstand for him to read tonight,
what would it be?

I'd go with Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.  Not only is it a great book, but
also might prompt more castle creations.  Perhaps if he'd read this years
ago we'd have a Lego Lord of the Rings line rather than that Intelliblox
brick/action figure monstrosity.

Bruce