 General / 3397
Re: Who had the 5571 Inventory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:49:51 GMT

Don't worry about it, it wasn't taken that way.

Luckily, SO FAR, Profiteering is VERY rare in our community (I don't count
Ebay as being part of our community).

In my case, I am selling stuff on Ebay and doing auctions to support my
Lego habit.  If I didn't sell stuff, I couldn't buy ANY Lego anymore, my
budget has been tightened too much (I need to pay off CC debts so we can
seriously consider buying a house).  So while my current auctions are all
about Profit, I don't consider them Profiteering, if you can see the
difference.  The Profit goes to pay off current and past Lego costs in my
case.

Christopher Masi wrote:

This is not an accusation leveled towards Tom...the other part of my post is that I
just worry a bit about profiteers. Profiteering is definately not in the spirit of
sharing or this NG.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/