 General / 3413
Re: Who had the 5571 Inventory? Me-Here's where to find.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 14:55:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Well, the original poster that HAS the inventories for 5571 and 5561 noted • he'd be
happy to send them to people if needed.

In any case, I found the post on RTL at Dejanews, so I can now email them.

http://www.pond.com/~bs1/lego/5561&5571partslist.xls

http://www.pond.com/~bs1/lego/5561&5571.ZIP
If anyone needs them, try the above. not sure If I FTP'd them OK or not (binary
or ascii?), but they are there if you want them.

hopefully you can figure out my format-6 sheets total, sorted by type, color,
etc. the first sheet, 5571, is broken down by bags. I think that's the best way
since it's easy enough to find the bag and recount(assuming you've bought more
than one)

There are pretty accurate. The 5571 had a few discrepancy's with another person
who compared mine with his. I never did(I think) go back and verify.
Bye
Bruce
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4994