 General / 3339
Re: Who had the 5571 Inventory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:50:31 GMT

Tom seems like a nice guy and I was just giving him a hard time, but I agree with John
Neal. No, I am not suggesting that people charge for an inventory; I am simply
suggesting that favors go both ways. (Not like mob favors, like friend favors).

Yes, it is VERY nice that we share information here, but the sharing seems very
one-sided when someone is making money. Instead of, "Hey, send me an inventory so I
can use it while selling of these sets", how about, "Hey, if you send me an inventory
I'll send you a few bricks." You know it is a favor, "Thanks, here's a few bricks for
your help." Maybe that is what Tom was going to do.

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Wow, are you suggesting that someone should give you something gratis so that you
can turn around and use it to make money?

*puzzlement*

Well, it is kind of nice that we share information here.

I certainly wouldn't suggest that it was anyone's responsibility to do
so - or that they were bad for not - but free exchange of this info has
been the norm.

On the topic of charging thought: if anyone wants a set inventory bad
enough, I'd be happy to count out the pieces and email the inventory for
any sets that you send me :-)

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks