 General / 3528
Re: Motorized 5571
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:00:07 GMT

Looks like he is using a second RCX.

Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
How did you RC it? I have motorized a number of Technic models,
including using a Micro motor to allow steering, but have always used a
battery box and long connector wires to control it.

Rich Thompson wrote:

Was: RE: Who had the 5571 Inventory?

I just got my 5571 last week and it was not only a very cool and • detailed
model, but a lot of fun to modify! I made it into a very cool RC Truck • by
adding a steering motor and a motor to the rear wheel carriage. Pics and • a
movie are at my website (see signature). I look around the web trying to
find where anyone has done this before and couldn't find a reference
anywhere. Has anyone done this? It sure is cooler than the Lego RC • car...

Rich
http://rich.cmcsmart.com