 General / 3398
Re: Same piece in different bags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:57:39 GMT

"Selçuk " wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36f25553.2679221@lugnet.com>...

If the bags are well-organized, leaving pieces in the bags is just a way of
pre-sorting everything.  My least favorite approach to building is to make • a
big pile of pieces, and go for it.  Occasionally, I'll dump everything, and
then sort it into a neat layout -- line up all the 1x4 plates, and all the
wheels, and so on.  But usually I will either leave the pieces in the bags,
or

dump each bag into its own pile.

This sounds acceptable to me, but, are you really patient enough to
line-up/sort all the pieces before starting to build your "long waited, most
wanted, newly purchased, lovely nice thing"..:-D

Heck yes!  In the case of 8880, 8480, and 5571, sorting them, even though
it took hours, GREATLY shortened the build time.  AND it let me see just
how many of a neat piece were in each set.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/