 General / 27767
Re: Good photos of Jurassic Park III sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:42:05 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Mark Sandlin writes:
Lorbaat at eric@nospam.thirteen.net wrote:

Ah, that's the spirit. :D

I take it you are unaware of the Dinosaur line?  There's a whole series in • the
Retailers' Catalogue using the parts seen in the Jurassic Park III sets (as
well as some other ones) to build up the Dinos.  Could be really cool, if • the
features I think they have are actually there.

I don't go 'round looking for the retailer's catalogue.

Neither do I, but if I see it I see it.

There are pics online, too.

In any case, I'm going to be very disappointed if they stick that same dino
head on every single different dinosaur.

They don't.

eric