 Year / 2001 / 722
Re: Good photos of Jurassic Park III sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:44:49 GMT

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:17:13 GMT, Mohan Visvesvaran writes:
[...] and they didn't even bother to design new minifigs based on the
characters from the movie.

That's surprsing to hear.  Hmm, maybe that's actually a good thing.

[...] The problem with lego seems to be a lack of
continuity from one year to the next.

Well, they're probably trying out a few things and seeing what works.  It's
not much fun for us as fans when the continuity goes all over the place, but
I still gotta admire all the variety.

--Todd