 Year / 2001 / 720
Re: Good photos of Jurassic Park III sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:17:13 GMT

Hi,
I think that on the whole the new JP3 sets are pretty bad.They have a
hastily thrown together look about them and they didn't even bother to
design new minifigs based on the characters from the movie.The new raptors
and pteradactyl would have been ok if they had been released before the
Pre-fab dinos from the adventurers line.Now they look lame compared to the
earlier dinosaur incarnations.The problem with lego seems to be a lack of
continuity from one year to the next.I definitely would not be buying any of
these sets.

Visu