 Year / 2001 / 713
Re: New Dinosaurs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:05:13 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.year.2001, Norman Mensing writes:

Unfortunately, you snipped the rest of my post. The next sentence was
begining with "But". I only wanted to say that at that point I did not see
any typical Lego-Stud-Connections.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to misrepresent what you were saying. <:(  I try to
trim stuff down to it's bare minimum, perhaps in this case I was a little
overzealous.

No problem :-)

Well, I for one feel that it's a pretty LEGO way of making organic creatures
in a modular way.

As I said, I might change my mind to liking it. If I find out that I can use
the torso pieces e.g. in a spaceship and attach something else than limbs to
it, I will actually love those pieces.

Well, we know the torso piece limb placement will hold a dragon arm.  That
means it will hold a technic peg! :D

:D
(Oops, I did it! Its a "Me too" post!)

-Norman