 Year / 2001 / 724
Re: Good photos of Jurassic Park III sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:52:03 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Todd Lehman writes:
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:17:13 GMT, Mohan Visvesvaran writes:
[...] and they didn't even bother to design new minifigs based on the
characters from the movie.

That's surprsing to hear.  Hmm, maybe that's actually a good thing.

I'm sure you wouldn't mind a Tea Leoni Minifig!

Visu