 Year / 2001 / 714
Re: Good photos of Jurassic Park III sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:06:19 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Mark Sandlin writes:

My point, however, was: If they're going to
reuse parts (the Pteranodon/ Raptor head) Why didn't they reuse something
that looks like a pteranodon instead of sticking a raptor head on the
brick-built Pterosaur body?

Because the pteranodon piece is a SPUD, and they want to get back to more
flexibility?

eric