 Year / 2001 / 715
Re: New Dinosaurs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:19:07 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Norman Mensing writes:
In lugnet.year.2001, Matt Brooks writes:

So, there's still some bricks and studs in there. Still, as a brick-fan, I
like the Raptors and the Pteranodon better. They are what Lego is about.
Of course, this is only MHO.

What do the others think?

Absolutely.  I'll take something crafted from plates and bricks over SPUDs (even
if the SPUD-o-Saurus looks slicker) any day of the week.

james