 General / 27766
Re: It's here! 6773 Alpha Team Helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Actually, I think this piece will find some good use. It has the advantage
that it can be mounted stronger than the normal 2x2 tile with vertical peg.
One thing it might be usefull for is an alternate bogie plate for trains.

I agree, Frank.  It is also far superior to the 2x2 tile brick with top pin
for the same reason.  This new part is also found in the Life on Mars mecha,
btw.

Jeff