 General / 27765
Re: new bulkpacks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:40:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:

Unless I missed something, there doesn't seem to be anything new.  For those
in the US, these items look like the same things that have been available in
the S@H catalog.

I checked the dutch version (yesterday today only 70 items were available).
I have no idea how many items there were for the US, I assumed the same
items as in Europe.

I looked at the US selection and try this:
Start a browser pointing to shop.lego.com
go to the bulkpacks - 99 available items.
next pick an item and click on the 'bulkpack' logo.
now the shops contents has changed to 111 items!

-Frank
I just checked the Dutch section. It now has 98 bulksale sets!
Including item 5310. Now I can install lights on all my 9V trains for only
13.95 guilders.
Woohoo! way to go LEGO!

/\/\ark