 Local / United Kingdom / 5815
Re: new bulkpacks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:33:46 GMT

"Phil Traviss" <philt@castleton-comms.co.uk> wrote in message
news:01cd01c0979c$c9fe6a40$5901020a@castletoncomms.co.uk...
Couple of quick questions:

Can anyone tell me if item 5282 is the big wheels from the power puller • set?

No. They are the same ballon tyres that they have always listed in the
service catalog.
If you look at the picture you will see it says 68mm diameter.
The power puller wheels are 105mm

Want to buy some?

Does anyone show anything other than 'not available' for the micro motors
5119?

No.
Which is annoying, as that was one of the few things I want to buy right
now.

regards
lawrence