 General / 27805
Re: new bulkpacks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:07:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Lane writes:
In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

It is the same with the UK Site

UK'ers note.
It is mainly stuff from the old Service Brochure that has been added. But
welcome they are. You can now buy the individual train parts again like
couplings, plates, etc, plus pneumatics, technics, accessory packs, etc

regards
lawrence

It's all true, highlights for me include Micro motors (£6.50), motor wire,
diffs and pnuematic tubing. It's a shame though theres no pneumatic valves
or cylinders, No tyres save for large balloons, no gears, and no 3 wide
chain links and I bet the tubing is the shiny kind that attracts dust like a
magnet (I reckon they never test lego in a bedroom it's all done in a
v.clean lab).

Steve Lane

The swines.  When I ordered some Shop @ Home wagon bases, and had some
trouble with the e-mails, I asked about service packs and they said they
were going to put them up on the shop soon.  I was going to break this
exclusive news, but had to shove off on business a couple of days ago.
Blaaast.  :)

Good to see they listen.  Thanks LEGO.

Jason J Railton.