 General / 27802
Re: new bulkpacks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:17:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

It is the same with the UK Site

UK'ers note.
It is mainly stuff from the old Service Brochure that has been added. But
welcome they are. You can now buy the individual train parts again like
couplings, plates, etc, plus pneumatics, technics, accessory packs, etc

regards
lawrence

It's all true, highlights for me include Micro motors (£6.50), motor wire,
diffs and pnuematic tubing. It's a shame though theres no pneumatic valves
or cylinders, No tyres save for large balloons, no gears, and no 3 wide
chain links and I bet the tubing is the shiny kind that attracts dust like a
magnet (I reckon they never test lego in a bedroom it's all done in a
v.clean lab).

Steve Lane