 General / 27796
Re: new bulkpacks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:44:14 GMT

Well, I can see them, but they are all marked "Not Available" (with country
set to Canada). Anyone seeing them "Available"?

What I've noticed in the past with lego.com is that they will often post an
item on their site, list it as "Not Available" (usually without a price) and
then several days later the items will become "Available Now". Maybe the folks
that update the website are quicker than the folks that supply inventory
numbers. (It might also be an attempt to get a greater number of hits on the
shop.lego.com website :) )

-Todd