 General / 27762
Re: new bulkpacks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:31:23 GMT

"Frank Buiting" <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message
news:G8qxFM.AnH@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:
There are now 98 bulkpacks available via S@H!

Wow! they must be updating while I was posting that message, right now • there
are 110 items! Maybe eve more later this day :-)

-Frank

Unless I missed something, there doesn't seem to be anything new.  For those
in the US, these items look like the same things that have been available in
the S@H catalog.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders