 General / 27806
Re: Weird objects among LEGOs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:19:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Felipe Coury writes:

I just acquired another used collection of LEGOs and again it came with
"bonus" non LEGO parts =o).

Felipe, how are 'used' collections bought and sold in Brazil ?
In Australia (like the US) garage or yard sales are popular from private
homes. Advertisements in newspapers are less common.

I know this has been discussed here before (altought I can't remember when)
but what as the weirder thing you've ever found among your LEGOs?

I find a lot of action figures bits and pieces. Some Coko clones are quite
hard to tell apart, I can see why sellers never bother sorting too closely.

I started myself an alternate collecion of "non LEGO parts among LEGO
collections" that can be seen here:

o http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=32989

LMKWUT.

Interesting ! We might need 'NLFOTW' announcements.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>