 General / 26740
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:21:26 GMT

Snipped a lot of good, levelheaded discussion so I could pick on the less
good, less levelheaded.

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes:
Jake said:

Regardless of your feelings for or against MS, they *are not* the source of
all evil in the universe.

Just the software industry...      ;-)

I don't see this comment as useful in the context of this particular
discussion, even with the smiley. It shows your strong anti MS bias which I
feel you need to make sure you are not letting color you when you act in an
official LUGNet capacity. IMHO.

That bias already leaks through in your technology decisions as it is.

++Lar