 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1662
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 03:38:41 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:G7CyBq.E9K@lugnet.com...
I don't see this comment as useful in the context of this particular
discussion, even with the smiley. It shows your strong anti MS bias which • I
feel you need to make sure you are not letting color you when you act in • an
official LUGNet capacity. IMHO.

Well, I for one think "political correctness" is getting way to restrictive.
Why shouldn't Todd have as much right to express his opinion as anyone else
here, just 'cos he runs LUGNet (thanks, Todd!)? It's only opinion, after
all, no matter how many people agree or disagree with it.

ROSCO