 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1661
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 03:33:53 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Todd Lehman writes:
Jake McKee writes:
Regardless of your feelings for or against MS, they *are not* the source
of all evil in the universe.
Just the software industry...      ;-)
I don't see this comment as useful in the context of this particular
discussion, even with the smiley. It shows your strong anti MS bias which I
feel you need to make sure you are not letting color you when you act in
an official LUGNet capacity. IMHO.

Clearly it was meant jocosely.

That bias already leaks through in your technology decisions as it is.

I should hope so.

--Todd