 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1681
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
All,

Let me first say that this post is from an AFOL that happens to know quite a
bit about the Microsoft relationship. Brad is putting together a post to
talk about the details of the alliance as we speak.
[snip]

(?)

Are you questioning that Jake is an AFOL? Or that he might know something
about
the deal?

I think Suzanne's intent was probably to indicate that we were still waiting
for the post that Brad was "putting together...as we speak".

eric