 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1611
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:43:13 GMT

in article G79H04.34L@lugnet.com, Jake McKee wrote:

For instance, someone posted:
"They will likely roll the Mindstorms software into the next version of
Windows"

On what information was this based? What part of the press release even
talked about the Mindstorms software, or any other software for that matter??

I'm pretty sure that was a joke referencing Micro$oft's claim that Internet
Explorer was an integral part of Window$.

At least, that's how it seemed to me. Likewise the posts talking about how
"New bricks will not be compatible with old bricks" etc.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego