 General / 18813
Re: Wow! This guy is good!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 21:04:10 GMT

The PixelEGO program's pictures are only viewable by a Java Applet, not in just
a plain image files, so I don't doubt them.
Alan

This is not so. My Pixelego Application (the latest version taht was
released about a month ago) can save a filtered image as a standard GIF
file.

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/cgi-bin/j?pixelego/index.html

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)