 General / 18814
Re: LUGNET Spotted in LEGO Mania Magazine - Thread?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 21:27:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:

We met with two LSI[1] corporate attorneys in May.  The next issue of LEGO

Did you find out the story behind how it happened?  I hope that if the "graphic
artist trying to help us" story was true, they didn't get canned for it.

Chris