 General / 18808
Re: LUGNET Spotted in LEGO Mania Magazine - Thread?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 19:34:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Speaking of this discussion, Todd or anyone, was there any reaction fomr LC
in regard to this situation, or anything? Just curious!

We met with two LSI[1] corporate attorneys in May.  The next issue of LEGO
Mania Magazine will contain a disclaimer on the back page noting (1) the
nature of the LUGNET logo and trademark, (2) that a proper trademark line
was omitted in error in the May-June issue, and (3) that TLC does not sponsor
or endorse LUGNET.  Prior to printing, we will receive a draft of the
disclaimer for review/approval.

--Todd

[1] LEGO Systems, Inc. in Enfield, CT, USA

I wonder if there's anyway you can get them to print the LUGNET URL as part of
the disclaimer...

Promote well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm