 General / 18810
Re: LUGNET Spotted in LEGO Mania Magazine - Thread?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 19:51:59 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> writes:

We met with two LSI[1] corporate attorneys in May.  The next issue of
LEGO Mania Magazine will contain a disclaimer on the back page noting
(1) the nature of the LUGNET logo and trademark, (2) that a proper
trademark line was omitted in error in the May-June issue, and (3)
that TLC does not sponsor or endorse LUGNET.  Prior to printing, we
will receive a draft of the disclaimer for review/approval.

I'm happy to hear that TLG are willing to correct what they did wrong.
This sounds like good news for LUGNET to me!  Especially since LUGNET
will have more exposure in the next issue of the Mania mag.  It will be
interesting to see if we can see an increase in the traffic due to this!

Fredrik