 General / 18608
Re: LUGNET Spotted in LEGO Mania Magazine - Thread?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 13:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
   I just got back from Hawaii, and I got my LEGO Mania magazine, and I
noticed in the comic section, that the LUGNET logo and LUGNET was displayed
on his computer while he was getting sucked into the new castle line. Is
there a thread on this? I could not find it. Thanks!

here it is... :)

http://www.lugnet.com/announce/?n=588