 General / 18835
Re: LUGNET Spotted in LEGO Mania Magazine - Thread?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:45:46 GMT

So at least for me your stick in the mud attitude has gotten very tiresome so
lets please let this go.

Eric
You have answered none of the points I raised - none. I am a free thinking and
open minded kind of person. I respect your right to have an opinion, if I
thought you were ever wrong about an issue I'd given a reasoned argument
against it. I have said before that this is not a big issue to me - but then
few things are. The only point I was trying to make is that the current
"statement" is messy. The old one could be considered ambiguous - convince me
otherwise.

Scott A

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group