 General / 18824
Re: LUGNET Spotted in LEGO Mania Magazine - Thread?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 02:55:56 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Speaking of this discussion, Todd or anyone, was there any reaction fomr • LC
in regard to this situation, or anything? Just curious!

We met with two LSI[1] corporate attorneys in May.  The next issue of LEGO
Mania Magazine will contain a disclaimer on the back page noting (1) the
nature of the LUGNET logo and trademark, (2) that a proper trademark line
was omitted in error in the May-June issue, and (3) that TLC does not • sponsor
or endorse LUGNET.  Prior to printing, we will receive a draft of the
disclaimer for review/approval.

--Todd

[1] LEGO Systems, Inc. in Enfield, CT, USA

What was the final resolution on the $5K donation to LUGNET from LEGO
Direct?

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com