 General / 18842
Re: LUGNET Spotted in LEGO Mania Magazine - Thread?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:15:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:

I personally don't consider this an issue and frankly no one else has come out
to support your side of the issue.

Until I see a large groundswell of support from the community for your
possition I really think this should be a NON-issue.

I disagree vehemently - issues should be worked out on the validity of
arguments, not as a popularity contest. Also - beating down an opposing point
of view based upon an interpretation of "popular opinion" (something which
isn't determinable from counting posts), is something that disturbs me.

Now, if you said it was a NON-issue because Todd has already reached a decision
based upon all available evidence, then I might agree :)

Richard