 General / 18843
Re: New world record for highest Lego tower planned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:17:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Teets writes:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/temp/tower_modules.jpg

Is there anywhere else that these are posted.  I've tried about a dozen times
and all I've gotten is "timed-out" messages?

Matt

Our universities server seems to have some trouble today...
I have no access to the net now and then too. But in the moment I can recieve
the pictures....

Maybe try this address: I posted the pictures in the German Lego Forum first
and wrote some explaining words. Look here and links under "Antworten"
http://www.f5.parsimony.net/forum5725/messages/8438.htm

Regards,

Ben