 General / 18844
18843  |  18845
Subject:
Are all soccer sets going to be available in the US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:21:14 GMT

While in Itally recently, I saw all 4of the soccer busses as well as 3402
(the grandstand with lights).

I didn't really feel like carting these around in my luggage so I passed
them by.

However, now I'm not sure if these are available in the US.  I have not seen
them in the stores and the US catalog doesn't cover them.

Does anyone have the details on these sets.  Are they available from
shop-at-home perhaps?